Pages

Monday 8 January 2018

ROSEGAL HOME DECOR

Hello my loves! This time I prepared kind of a different post for you. It isn't a fashion post, but home decor one! I was surfing through Rosegal website and I found these beautiful pillowcases! Lately, I've been obsessed with that need to decorate my room. I personally think that our enviromnent really affects how we feel and that we are supposed to make it in that way that will make us feel most comfortable. That is especially the case if we spend a lot of time in that space or we work there ( like I do in my room ). Also, don't forget that Valentines day is getting closer, so don't miss out a chance to buy Rosegale best Valentine gift 2018! And you can use Coupon RosegalChen or RosegalIns in order to get 10-20% off. So take a look on the pilowcases I have chosen:


Simple Fresh Fashion English Word Heavy Cotton and Linen Printed Pillow Bedroom Sofa Car Cushion Back Cover



European Simple Style Stripes Pillow



Car Cushion Cover Fresh Mini Trees Pattern Square Soft Pillowcase




No comments:

Post a Comment