Pages

Wednesday 1 November 2017

SIMPLE BLACK ZAFUL BACKPACK

Hello my loves! This outfit is a bit different than usual ones. You can tell it is a bit more casual. I wanted to show how I would combine this cute backpack from website Zaful. I really needed one and I've searching for it for a while. As you already probably know, I love to travel and I find backpacks a lot more practical than bags. I've chosen this simple model in colour black. I prefer simplicity when it comes to accessories. And not only I like how it looks, but it is really handy considering that it is spacious inside. And have you heard about Zaful 11-11 2017 Special Promotion? If not, click HERE to find out more details about it.


USE COUPON ZafulChen OR CODE ZafulIns IN ORDER TO GET 10-20% OFF














BACKPACK/ZAFUL
COAT/MURA
DRESS/ZARA
BOOTS/FRATELLI
SUNGLASSES/ROSEGAL

1 comment: