Pages

Saturday 9 September 2017

STRIPED SHIRT DRESS

Hello guys! This time I will present you the item which I accidentaly found when I was in search of asymmetrical hem dress. I am talking about this stipred shirt-dress. I think that this one is a great catch becuse it can be worn now or later when it gets a bit colder. This shirt-dress has a belt made of the same materias as the shirt is and that makes the shape of the item look perfect on your body. I can not wait to combine it with over knee boots and (as you can see) it goes so good with leather jacket. Tell me how do you like it and how would you combine it? I can not wait to hear your opinion.






 Want to be the more fancy in this summer? Just do it!
Discover our newest summer arrivals!
Surprise code: ZFEN 




















1 comment:

  1. Joooj, prelepe su minđuše *____* celokupna kombinacija mi se baš sviđa, ali minđuše poosebno <3


    Novi post! | Instagram

    ReplyDelete