Pages

Friday, 11 August 2017

SHIRT ADDICT

Hi guys! This post will be dedicated to some items I found on Zaful website. Of course,  I am referring to some shirts! I am pretty shocked, I can say. Suddenly, my whole closet contains so many shirts. But I simply couldn't resist these ones! Check them out.



 Every girl needs a cool white shirt, right? I mean, let's face it. You can combine it with everything and you can wear it during each season.


Button Up Plain Longline Shirt





 I have fallen in love with this one! White and beige stripes is something I have to have in my closet.

High Low Longline Striped Shirt





Of course, every item should be completed with some trendy accessories. What do you think about these ones?

Hollow Out Square Earrings

1 comment:

  1. Dopadaju mi se minđuše i bluza na pruge. :)


    http://www.couture-case.com

    ReplyDelete