Pages

Wednesday, 23 August 2017

INTRODUCING FASHIONMIA

Hi guys! As you can see from the title, this time I decided to show you a new brand on my blog - Fashionmia. I recieved their package and I made three outfits. Below you can see those outfits and I really hope to hear your opinion!


1. BODYCON CHAMPAGNE DRESS - this simple but effective dress can be worn during summer or it can be a perfect match with leather jacket and ankle boots during fall. I usually don't wear slim dresses, but this one caught my eye.





2.  PEACH SUMMER DRESS - the second dress is perfect for summer! It can be worn during day or at a summer cocktail party.





3. SMART BODYCON DRESS - this one is a bit more conservative, but with a decent dose of provocation given by the leg cut. It perfectly reflects you figure.


 


Well, which one do you like the most? I can not wait to hear your opinion!








4 comments:

  1. Omg, beautiful post, second dress is my favorite. ♥


    mimmi-corner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, I like it :) fantastic outfits :)

    new post
    http://mensfashionobsession.com/

    ReplyDelete